Friday, August 21, 2009

Calling All Nigerian Princes

From: justaguy456hooboy@hotmail.com

Sent: August 20, 2009 @ 12:53 p.m. (12 hours ago)

Subject: EXTREMELY URGENT NOTIFICATION!

My Dear Very Good and Most Honorable Friend:


Having had no reply to my recent entreaty I am writing to you again with the hope that you will see your way clear to responding to this most urgent of requests. I beg you to forgive this intrusion, but I feel I had nowhere else to turn.

You see, I am a fairly regular naïve fellow with a bank account (one that has funds in it) and a social security number and several credit cards. It has been almost 13 months now since I have been approached in any way by a person posing as the son of a Nigerian Prince offering to share one half of his family’s $N 14,000,000 frozen fortune by asking me to provide all of my personal information (that I don’t even tell any one else) and to act as a domestic conduit for the deposit of a bogus cashier's check to my own bank for the ultimate purpose of siphoning away all of my assets and ruining my life.

I am reaching out to you because I feel I can trust you, even though we’ve never met, and this message is clearly spam generated randomly to you and hundreds of thousands of fake Nigerian Princes just like you by an untraceable computer (probably located in Belarus).

Please, I beseech you, contact me immediately and tell me where to send the account numbers and passwords. Can I count on you? Will you please be the fine fellow who scams me today?

Don’t delay, my dear friend, and G-d bless you.



shs

No comments:

Post a Comment