Monday, September 21, 2009

Riddle Song (un-Traditional)

Set-Up

I gave my love a candle,
that had no wick
Also a stick of butter,
without no stick
I gave my love a lolli (pop),
it had no lick
I gave her the remote clicker
sans the click

Mystery

How can there be a candle,
that has no wick?
How can a stick of butter
be out of stick?
How can a lollipop, sir,
be missing lick?
Wherefore a TV clicker
without a click?

Payoff

A candle when it’s melted,
it got no wick
And same thing with the butter,
voila, no stick!
When the lolli's eaten,
you're out of lick.
The clicker won't take double-As,
and thus, no click.

Epilogue

My love she don't use candles
she's ee-lek-trick
She uses extra virgin;
it’s just as slick.
My love she don't like lollis,
they make her sick.
She got a back-up clicker
for endless clicks.  

Riddle Song II ( The Sequel)

She gifted back the candle,
Its wick don’t work
She threw at me the butter;
called me a jerk.
My shoes she stuffed with suckers (wet),
I went beserk.
She always tunes the clicker
to the Style Network.  

No comments:

Post a Comment