Sunday, June 13, 2010

Evil flourishes (and incompetents get to sit by the emergency exit) when good men do nothing.

FIRST they came and let passengers  traveling with small children board,
and I didn't board because I wasn't traveling with small children.

THEN they came and let passengers who needed special assistance board,

and I didn't board because I didn't need special assistance.

THEN they came and let passengers in First Class board,

and I didn't board because I wasn't in First Class.

THEN they came and let passengers in Rows 1-21 board,

and I didn't board because I wasn't in Rows 1-21.

THEN they came and let passengers in Rows 22-40 board,

and I didn't board because I wasn't in Rows 22-40.

THEN they came for me and told me they had oversold the flight but I could take half off on my next trip to Dayton,

and by that time, there was no one else left to volunteer to give up a seat.

--- Marty (the "TWA Teuton")  Niemöller

No comments:

Post a Comment